Friday, July 27, 2007

FREE CALORIE COUNTER 7-27-07

Hey gang as you may or may not know our country is getting fatter and fatter by the day. I personally have taken many steps to make sure I stay in shape and eat healthy. I would like to pass along some information to those interested in losing weight, getting in shape, eating and living a healthier lifestyle.

I came accross a website I have found very helpful. Its a free diet and fitness website: www.MyFitnessPal.com. This free website has a cool CALORIE COUNTER to help you keep track of the calories you eat. There is also a free DIET JOURNAL that will help you lose weight, track meals and exercise quickly and easily. It also helps you create a FREE DIET PROFILE which is fast and easy to use and will teach you the nutritional contents of what you are eating, and consequently, how you can make better food choices. The site is 100% free - no credit card is ever required. This is the BEST calorie counter I've tried by far. It's fast and easy — and it's completely FREE! So, take a minute and check it out. Come on its FREE! :-)

No comments: